Climb aboard AJ’s SeaQuest and experience affordable family fun as you cruise the emerald waters along the sugar-white sand beaches of Destin. The 53-foot boat carries up to 89 passengers and offers an array of excitement and fun for the entire family. Also, receive complimentary drinks on every daytime SeaQuest cruise!
- Activity Highlights
- Cruise the beautiful emerald coast of Destin, FL
- Encounter wild dolphins playing in their natural habitat
- Great for families of all ages
- Complimentary beer, wine and sodas on the day cruise tours
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification at the AJ’s SeaQuest ticket tiki village located at 116 Harbor Blvd. Destin Florida 32541 (1/4 Mile East of the Destin Bridge). Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for check-in.
Cruise departs daily for sunset and afternoon cruises during the spring and summer seasons. Please check the booking calendar for schedule by clicking the “book now” button above.
Duration: 1.5-2 Hrs
Public parking is available at AJ’s Seafood and Oyster Bar located at 116 Harbor Blvd. Destin Florida 32541.
● 1.5-2 hour tour
● Complimentary beverages (Beer, Wine and Sodas)
● Gratuities (optional)
● The boat requires a minimum of 10 paying passengers to depart.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● There is a strong chance that you will get wet on the day cruises so bring a towel and dress accordingly.
● Customers are encouraged to bring a camera, suntan lotion, and sun glasses.
● This boat is wheelchair accessible.
● Complimentary cold beverages are available on board.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 89 passengers.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour and the vendor calls off the trip, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the trip, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24 hour cancellation period.