Come fish with one of the oldest and largest fishing fleets on the Emerald Coast! We are pleased to have the opportunity to introduce our fleet and invite you aboard to fish the beautiful, unspoiled waters of the Gulf of Mexico. With knowledge based on a lifetime of experience, we assure you a deep-sea fishing adventure that will make for a dandy “fish tale”.
- Bait, tackle and fishing license included.
- Experienced captain and crew.
- Catch snapper, grouper, trigger fisher and more!
- Great for families and young children
- 65 ft. walk around boat with bathrooms and A/C cabin.
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Bring the confirmation number/booking ID number to the Olin Marler Dock at 102 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541. Guests will need to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the departure time to board.
Party boat fishing charters are available daily based on participation. Departure times will vary, but morning trips will typically depart at 6am and afternoon trips depart between 1-3pm.
Duration: 4-10 hours. Based On Trip Selection
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 (Next to AJ’s Bar and Grill) for a $5-10 fee per car (Special event parking fees may vary). As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● Bait & Tackle
● Fishing License
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● $5-10 Parking Per Car
● Coolers & Ice
● This trip is not for children under 7 and pregnant women.
● Customer must be at least 18 to fish without parental consent.
● Trips must receive at least 15 participants to depart. If not, the trip will be rescheduled or the customer will be refunded.
● Customer is recommended to bring a wash rag, hat, sun glasses, raincoat (for seaspray and light rain), suntan lotion, hand sanitizer, small cooler with food and drinks, and a camera.
● The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip the crew appropriately for all the hard work they do on the trip.
● Boats are Coast Guard approved up to 42 passengers, but the size of the trip will vary based captains discretion (usually 30-35).
● If you suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
● No GPS devices allowed on the boat. Olin Marler personnel reserve the right to confiscate these items.
● You will travel approximately 10-20 miles out to sea.
● The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
● If the weather or gulf is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions, the trip will be prorated.
Customer must cancel 48 hour prior to the trip time in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to trip time will not be eligible for a refund. If the captain declares that the trip be cancelled (weather, rough seas etc..), we will attempt to reschedule to the most convenient day possible. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, the full amount of the trip will be refunded to the customer. All no shows on the day of the trip will not be refunded. Trips will require a minimum of 15 passengers to depart. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the charter company and additional charges may apply. We don’t always fish in calm conditions! Please inquire with our staff prior to arrival to verify sea conditions. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat.