Enjoy the sights of the Destin Harbor from a different point of view. Passengers tour aboard a one-of-a-kind 32′ cycle boat. There are 10 cycle stations along the beautiful teak bar to propel the craft’s paddlewheel (also motor assisted as needed) and additional seating for 14-16 guests maximum. You will head out and peddle around Destin Harbor and Crab Island.
→ Destin’s first, and only Cycleboat Pub.
→ Great way to enjoy Florida’s beautiful water, beaches, and wildlife.
→ Meet new friends or come with your own group.
→ The most fun on the water activity in Destin, hands down.
Once the tickets are booked online, you will meet the driver at the designated spot with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time. It is highly recommended to confirm the tour time at least 24 hours in advance.
Tours depart daily throughout the Spring and Summer season. Tour times will vary during so please click the “Check Availability” button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Free parking available directly in front of the marina. The public parking lot also across Hwy. 98.
● Lite snacks
● Ice chest in bar
● Gratuities (optional)
● Must be at least 21 years of age to participate, Family and group tours available by arrangement with an operator.
● The tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to depart.
● Bring your favorite beverage(s), bar is equipped with ice chests.
● You may bring additional small coolers, food, snacks, etc.
● The boat is designed to make pedaling as easy or difficult as the group desires. The boat is also equipped with auxiliary power that can be used at any time.
● There are no restroom facilities on board.
● Sunglasses and sunscreen recommended.
● The tour has a maximum capacity of 14 passengers.
● Private packages are available for groups of any size, please call 800-450-7139 for more information.
● If the weather is unfavorable for your tour and the company cancels, they will contact you to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule you, a full refund will be issued.
Customer must cancel 48 hours prior to the arrival date in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to Arrival date will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for your tour and the company cancels, they will contact you to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule you, a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period.