The Redwing is an all wooden 40′ Sharpie Schooner that was built in Sugar Loaf Key. She is one of ten replica schooners built by Allen Miller. The people of Key West used this type of vessel to deliver mail or terrapins to the islands before engines were created. She has been fully restored over the past five years by Captain Shane Skuel. When you sail on her its like going back in time.
- Sail Destin’s emerald green waters
- Licensed and experienced captain at the helm
- Morning, afternoon or sunset charters available
- See dolphins and other marine wildlife
- Complimentary refreshments available