Climb aboard Destin’s ORIGINAL Sea Blaster for a fun and exciting cruise. Join the fun and come search the Emerald Green waters of the Gulf of Mexico along the sugar white sand beaches of Destin, Florida, for the most playful dolphins. We offer an array of fun for the entire family.
→ Cruise the beautiful emerald coast of Destin, FL
→ Complimentary beer, wine, water and sodas on the tours
→ Encounter wild dolphins playing in their natural habitat
→ Great for families of all ages
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification at 34 Harbor Blvd, kiosk 60G Destin, FL 32541 (In HarborWalk Village). Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for check-in. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Cruise departs daily during the spring and summer seasons. Please check the booking calendar for schedule by clicking the “book now” button above.
Duration: 1.5-2 Hrs
Public parking is available at Harborwalk Village Parking lot and garage.
● 1.5-2 hour tour
● Complimentary beverages (Beer, Wine, Water and Sodas)
● Gratuities (optional)
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● There is a strong chance that you will get wet on the day cruises so bring a towel and dress accordingly. We try to keep things dry on our sunset cruises.
● Customers may want to bring a camera, suntan lotion and sunglasses, be aware things may get wet.
● This boat is accessible if customer is able to get out of their wheelchair while the chair is lifted into the boat.
● Complimentary cold beverages are available on board.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 119-130 passengers.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour and the captain calls off the trip, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 3 hours prior to their arrival time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 3 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the captain calls off the trip, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. No refunds once the boat has left the dock. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 3 hour cancellation period.