Seeing a dolphin from a boat is fun, but getting up close and personal on a Waverunner offers much more excitement and interaction. Take a guided trip through the East Pass and Choctawhatchee Bay using the best waverunners in Destin. Explore the beautiful waters of the Emerald Coast with a top-notch guide to help point out the best sites.
- Enjoy an up-close experience with wild dolphins.
- Guided tour on 3-seater waverunners.
- Smaller groups for better interactions
- Newer model waverunners.
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase), a valid drivers license and credit card for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Redeem your voucher at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin FL 32541 with a representative. It is best to arrive at least 20 minutes early for instruction.
Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in the morning, but customers can request later times upon booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the “view pricing” button above. It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd. Parking is available on the hill.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Tour Guide
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Available On-site)
● Parking Fee Per Car
● Boaters test
Public parking is available at 102 harbor blvd from $10 per car.
● Children under 6 are prohibited from riding on the jet ski.
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida’s Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● 16 & 17 yr olds can drive with a valid drivers license, boaters license and an adult riding along on their same ski as a passenger.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
● Guests are strictly prohibited from jumping off the waverunners and swimming with the dolphins. There is also no touching of the dolphins of any kind.Additional Information
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski’s have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we’ll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24 hour cancellation period.