Let us do all the work while you have all the fun! Our private trip is great for small groups that want to enjoy all the different aspects of Crab Island without having to learn how to drive a boat. If you rather, we can go cruising around the bay looking for dolphins or enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise. The options are endless with this private cruise!
→ Cruise the beautiful waters of Destin looking for marine life.
→ Friendly & professional captain takes the wheel.
→ Enjoy a day at Crab Island.
→ Spend a relaxing evening watching the sun set
→ Great for the entire family!
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Tightlines Charters can pick you up from your place on the harbor or where you are having breakfast/lunch, vendor will contact you to confirm specific pick up location and time. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Customers must reserve at least one day in advance. Available departure times vary – check times for your date in the calendar. Customer can come to the boat at 104 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Ft Walton Beach, FL or we can come pick you up at your chosen harbor location. If you wish for us to come to you please list location you would like to be picked up at when booking.
Duration of Activity
● Life vests & safety equipment (Children sizes available)
● Swim Ladder
● Licensed captain to drive the boat
● Coolers & Ice
● Gratuity(18% customary)
● Can take up to 6 passengers.
● Glass bottles or items are preferred not to be on the boat.
● Trip has a 2 hour minimum for booking.
● Pets & Grills are not allowed on the boat.
● We can pick you up at your waterfront location at no additional charge.
● Customers are recommended to bring towels, food & drinks, suntan lotion, water toys, and sunglasses.
● Boat has a hard top for shade, interior cabin, and restroom on board.
● Boat is furnished with U.S. Coast Guard approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment.
● Customers will be going out on a 23 Ft Robalo with a cabin powered by a 225 Yamaha 4 stroke.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the captain declares that the trip is canceled (weather, rough seas etc..), we will attempt to reschedule for the most convenient day possible. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24 hour cancellation period.