Jump in and have some fun snorkeling the emerald green waters of Destin! Then take a cruise and look for dolphins and other marine life along the coast. We provide all of your snorkeling equipment. Grab your family and friends and join us for a fun time on the water!
→ Lifeguard on site.
→ Great activity for families and children
→ Sanitized snorkel equipment included.
→ Free beer, wine, soda and water.
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification at 34 Harbor Blvd, kiosk 60G Destin, FL 32541 (HarborWalk Village). Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for check-in. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Snorkel tours operate beginning mid-April and throughout the summer season. Tours typically run daily, but please check the tour calendar using the “view pricing” link above for availability. It is best to always confirm at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
Duration: 3 Hrs
Public parking is available at Harborwalk Village Parking lot and garage.
● Sanitized snorkel equipment
● Complimentary Beer, Wine, Water & Soda
● Lifeguard on Duty
● Gratuities (not included)
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers may want to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sunglasses and towel, be aware things may get wet.
● This boat is accessible if customer is able to get out of their wheelchair while chair is lifted into boat.
● Complimentary cold beverages are available on board.
● The tour is a combination dolphin and snorkeling adventure. The first half is snorkeling and the second half is cruising for dolphins.
● The tour boats have a maximum capacity of 119-130 passengers.
● There are restrooms aboard the boat.
● Easy access into and out of the water via stairs.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
● The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
Customers may cancel at least 3 hours prior to their arrival time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 3 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 3 hour cancellation period.