A once in a lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with wild Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in the beautiful waters of Destin, Florida! Watch these amazing animals swim about and hang out in our crystal clear waters. While we generally find dolphins there are no guarantees. You may not feed and/or approach dolphins in the water but bring your waterproof camera to get some awesome shots!
→ Enjoy an up-close experience with wild dolphins.
→ Newer model waverunners
→ Guided tour on 2-seater waverunners.
→ Smaller groups for better interactions
Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase), a valid drivers license and credit card for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Redeem your voucher at 1201 B Miracle Strip Parkway SE Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 with a representative. It is best to arrive at least 30 minutes early for instruction.
Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in the morning, but customers can request later times upon booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the “view pricing” button above. It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at 1201 B Miracle Strip Parkway SE Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
● 2 Seater Waverunner
● Tour Guide
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Available On-site)
● Children under 6 are prohibited from riding on the jet ski.
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida’s Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet skis are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
● Guests are strictly prohibited from jumping off the waverunners and swimming with the dolphins. There is also no touching of the dolphins of any kind.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski’s have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we’ll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24 hour cancellation period.